When a light is turned on in the darkness, the darkness is no more. Darkness cannot extinguish light, but light can cause darkness to immediately disappear - J. J. Dewey

I wish to capture not only likeness, but ultimately and foremost, a mood, a feeling; the atemporal, the eternal...


My photo
Québec, Qc, Canada
B.F.A.BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY, UNITED STATES

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

I have been invited to be part of Couleurs sur le Monde and I`m thrilled!  I will be in Charlevoix from the 1st of October till the 4th...and I will be painting, of course ;)

"Rêves d'automne's 25th anniversary glows with a feeling of brotherhood in the arts ! 8 artists from Africa, Autralia, Spain, Peru, China, Colombia, France and Canada are poised to live a particularly inspiring intercultural experience in the arts ! Come meet them, and treat yourself to a singular journey by way of their creations."

http://www.revesdautomne.com/programmation.aspx?bloc=3&id=167&lang=en#progAnchor

L`ORLEANAISSE
8" x 16" oil on masonite
This painting will be available during Couleurs sur le monde, Charlevoix.




No comments: